Well water contains huge amount of contaminant that is very harmful. If you want to use well water for drinking purpose within a small budget then best water filter pitcher for well water will definitely a good solution.
There are so many water filter pitchers are available in the market but keep in mind that all of the are not created equal. There is a difference in filtration capability, lifespan of the filter and contaminant removal efficiency. You must choose it wisely, so help you in this regard I have thoroughly research all water filter pitcher available in the market and hand picked the best products out there.
|Nakii Water Filter Pitcher||View on Amazon|
|Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher||View on Amazon|
|Clearly Filtered Water Filter Pitcher||View on Amazon|
|PUR Ultimate Filtration Water Filter Pitcher||Check Price|
|Reshape Alkaline Water Pitcher||View on Amazon|
|LifeStraw Home Water Filter Pitcher||View on Amazon|
|ZeroWater 10 Cup Water Filter Pitcher||View on Amazon|
Best Water Filter Pitcher For Well Water Review:
In this section, I mention top 7 water filter pitcher of my choice for well water.
1. Nakii Water Filter Pitcher:
- LONGEST LASTING – 150 GALLONS – 4 TIMES MORE THAN OTHERS! The NAKII pitcher filter is created...
- ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY- HIGHEST RATE CHLORINE AND MERCURY REMOVAL! The Nakii filter is the...
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED BY THE WQA! The Nakii brand water filter pitchers are manufactured by Water...
Water filter pitchers are a cost-effective way to get clean drinking water from your well, however some of these pitchers are quite expensive. If the hefty cost of a premium pitcher filter is deterring you, consider the Nakii water filter pitcher, which is reasonably priced.
It’s our best & budget-buy recommendation because it’s a solid performance at a cheaper price than most of the competition.
It is made from BPA Free material makes it super safe for your health. The filters in this pitcher have been certified to meet industry standards for quality and performance, giving you peace of mind that you’re drinking clean, safe water every time you use it.
A Nakii filter has been certified by the WQA to successfully remove water pollutants for up to 150 gallons of water before it has to be replaced. When compared to other existing filters on the market, that amount of filtered water is 300-400 percent higher.
- BPA Free Material
- Meets water quality standards
- Budget friendly
- Fastest filtration rate
- Doesn’t remove bacteria & pesticides
2. Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher
- Removes 20X more contaminants than a traditional pitcher. Third-party tested to filter lead,...
- Keeps good minerals in. Other filters strip out minerals. Aquagear targets nasty contaminants...
- Last 3X longer. Each Aquagear filter lasts 120 gallons—three times longer than most standard...
Aquagear water filter pitcher is another great choice for well water supply. This pitcher is made from FDA approved premium quality material.
It appears to be robust and will not break. The pitcher is as clear as pure water. It provides for a more appealing vessel in which to store your drinking water.
The Aquagear filter performs admirably as well. It can remove all the contaminants from the water that are harmful to your health. The company ensures that their filtering system has all of the necessary certifications for quality and functionality.
Another advantage of the Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher is the quick and professional customer support.
Aquagear ensures that each customer is satisfied with his or her well water filtration pitcher. The brand also offers a lifetime guarantee on its pitcher.
- FDA approved high quality material
- Excellent filtration capability
- Professional customer support
- Lifetime guarantee
- Pricey product
- Filter life may vary compare to claimed
3. Clearly Filtered Water Filter Pitcher
- Advanced Affinity Filtration Technology - Targets and removes up to 99.9% of 365+ contaminants from...
- Made With Medical-Grade Materials - Built with 100% BPA & BPS-free medical-grade Tritan materials,...
- Eco-friendly - The vast majority of single-use plastic water bottles end up in landfills and oceans....
The Clearly Filtered pitcher is a clear winner when it comes to filtration, since it removes over 230 pollutants from your water. Pesticides, herbicides, bacteria, and parasites, all of which are regularly found in well water.
This pitcher is made from BPA free material and its filter has a lifespan of 100 gallons. It is very expensive pitcher compare to the other pitchers available in the market.
Quality certifications are also included with the pitcher, ensuring that it will operate as expected. It is also backed by a lifetime guarantee from the company.
- Excellent filtration capability
- Removes 230 pollutants from water
- BPA free material
- Lifetime guarantee
- Super expensive compared to other pitchers
4. PUR Led Water Filter Pitcher
- WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM – Quickly and easily enjoy cleaner, filtered water in your fridge with the...
- PUR PLUS PITCHER WITH LEAD REDUCTION FILTER – PUR PLUS water filtration pitcher filters are WQA...
- WHY WATER FILTRATION? Tap water may look clean, but can contain pollutants and contaminants from...
PUR led water filter pitcher is made from BPA free material & it can hold 11 glasses of water. One of the advantages of this water filter pitcher is its efficacy. The cartridge filter in this pitcher may be able to remove the majority of contaminants from your water supply.
The premium carbon filter can also remove up to 95% of mercury and even heavy metals from the water.
- BPA Free Material
- Holds 11 glasses of water
- Contains activated carbon filter
- Short filter lifespan
5. Reshape Water Filter Pitcher
- REPLACEMENT FILTERS THAT COST 25% TO 33% LESS THAN THOSE USED BY COMPARABLE PITCHERS – COMPARE...
- OUR FILTERS ARE BPA FREE & INDEPENDENTLY TESTED by a US-Based Laboratory, and SGS CERTIFIED. They...
- RAISE pH – Not just a water purifier, our mineral rich filters help strip away contaminants while...
Reshape water filter pitcher is BPA free & FDA approved product. To remove impurities from drinking water, the filter has four components: an ion-exchange filter, an activated carbon filter, FIR balls, and negative particles.
This pitcher’s filters have a capability of filtering 79 gallons of water. According to your water usage and requirements, it has adequate capacity to offer you with filtered water for roughly 1-2 months.
- FDA approved
- BPA free product
- Remineralize the water
- Changing a filter is little bit tricky
6. Lifestraw Water Filter Pitcher
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS,...
Because of all the impurities it removes, this filter pitcher is one of our favourites for well water. This pitcher’s filtration is exceptional, removing a wide range of dangerous and undesired substances such as pesticides, microorganisms, trace metals, parasites, and much more.
The vital minerals, on the other hand, remain in the water, providing you with nutritious, safe, and pleasant drinking water.
This pitcher is the ideal size for most refrigerator doors. It has a seven-cup capacity, but three refills are required to acquire that much water. Although the filter inside can last up to 264 gallons, the activated carbon and ion exchange filter will need to be replaced after only 40 gallons.
- Long lasting filter
- Keeps vital minerals
- Remove wide range of contaminants
- Fits in the most refrigerators
- 3 fillings required for 7 cups of water
7. ZeroWater 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher
- Filtered Water Pitcher: The 10 Cup 5-stage Water Filtration Pitcher suits your active lifestyle,...
- 5-Stage Filtration: Removes virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water;...
- NSF certified and BPA free: The Only Pour Through Filter Certified by NSF to Reduce Lead, Chromium...
With five stages of filtration, the ZeroWater filter removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids (TDS) from your water, unlike conventional filter pitchers. You can even test your water with the included TDS metre to see for yourself.
The ZeroWater pitcher, of course, filters out more than simply particles. It also filters out other contaminants found in well water, such as herbicides, pesticides, and even microorganisms. All of that extensive filtration, however, takes time, and this pitcher filters your water at a considerably slower rate than others.
When filled, this pitcher contains 2.3 litres of water. The pitcher has an easy-pour valve on the back that allows you to pour water into your cup or bottle without having to move the pitcher.
- 5 stage filtration system
- Removes 99.6% TDS
- Eliminate harmful micro-organisms
- Easy to fill valve
- Filtration rate is very slow
Buyer’s Guide: Best Water Filter Pitcher For Well Water
Water filter pitchers are a great place to start for people who are new to water filtration or wish to get started. They’re compact and lightweight, but they’re just as practical and reliable as whole-house filtering systems.
Water filtration pitchers exist in a variety of forms, types, and sizes as a result of their popularity. This large range of options might be perplexing, especially for newcomers.
You do not, however, need to be concerned. This section will outline all of the aspects to consider when selecting a water filter pitcher.
Consider The Contaminants Present in Well Water
Before choosing any water filter pitcher for well water you must test your well water and look what contaminants are present. Normally, below common contaminants present in well water.
- Heavy metals
Contaminants Removal Capability & Certification of Filter
You’ll need to choose a filter pitcher that can filter out the pollutants in your well water that you know about. Fortunately, manufacturers mention the contaminants that their filters remove, making it even easier to figure out which filters will work best for you.
When purchasing a water filter pitcher, make sure it meets all of the necessary specifications and certifications. Without these present, your water filter pitcher may not be up to par or may perform sub-standardly.
One thing you should look out for is if the water filter pitcher complies with NSF/ANSI standards. The filter’s NSF/ANSI 42 accreditation means it can enhance the smell and taste of your water. The NSF/ANSI 53 requirements, on the other hand, indicate that the pitcher may also remove dangerous contaminants and impurities from your water.
Check weather the company is a part of the Water Quality Association or not.
Water Holding Capacity of Pitcher
It’s inconvenient to fill a water bottle only to discover that your filter pitcher is now empty. Even worse, when you struggle to fulfill a large bottle only to find that your pitcher isn’t big enough!
If you have a large family, this is likely to happen frequently as people forget to replenish the pitcher. As a result, we recommend filter pitchers with huge capacity, at least as large as the largest container you’ll be filling.
Availability of Replacement Filters
Brita, ZeroWater, and PUR replacement filter cartridges are commonly available. You might have a difficult time finding replacement filters if your pitcher is from a lesser-known manufacturer. Before you go out and buy a pitcher, keep this in mind.
Easy to Use and Clean
Because they have fewer pieces, all water filtration pitchers are generally simple to use and build. You must, however, ensure that the pitcher is solid and long-lasting.
For starters, the jug, handle, top, reservoirs, and filters should all fit firmly together to prevent leaks. The filter should also be simple to remove and clean.
When it comes to cleaning, the water filter pitcher should be cleaned once a week. You may use this to prevent algae, bacteria, and other toxins from growing inside and contaminating your already-filtered water.
Now, Its time to conclude the things I have mentioned in best water filter pitcher for well water review. My overall pick is Nakii water filter pitcher. This is budget friendly & value for money.
If you want to invest the money and don’t want to compromise with the quality of drinking water then I definitely recommend clearly filtered water filter pitcher.
FAQs – Best Water Filter Pitcher For Well Water
Which Water Filter Pitcher Removes The Most Contaminants?
Clearly filtered water filter pitcher can remove the most contaminants. It can remove over 230 types of contaminants from water.
Do Brita Filters Work on Well Water?
No, Brita filters can’t work perfectly on well water.
How Long Do Well Water Filters Last?
Normally, the filter of the well water filter pitcher can lasts up to 2 month with an average usage.